On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 3:45:47 AM UTC-8, ramiro...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> from the scope section of the attestation letter have been produced by a
> mistake, since this CA is detailed in Pag.32 of the same document. EV
> attestation letter follow the same model than BR. An auditor's note can be
> requested, if it is need it.
>
> 3 * Last year, Camerfirma signed a contract with StartCom as a delegated RA.
> While I don’t believe the StartCom distrust plan [2] specifically forbade
> this, it was found that Camerfirma was not performing domain validation on
> the OV certificates [4] as required by the BRs.
>
> RMM -> Relationship with STARCOM as a delegated RA has been finalized since
> STARCOM stopped issuing certificates.
> STARCOM RA operator’s certificates are revoked from January 2018.
> Last certificate issued by STARCOM as a delegated RA was on December 2017.
>
> 4 * The BR section 2.2 requirement that “The CA SHALL publicly give effect to
> these Requirements and represent that it will adhere to the latest published
> version” is not clearly stated in the CPS. Also, the final paragraph of
> section 1.2 implies that the CPS takes precedence over BR requirements.
>
> RMM -> This issue is already clarified in our CPS last version that will be
> publish next March.
>
> 5 * CPS section 3.1.8.2.2 displays a misunderstanding of BR section 3.2.2.8
> when it states that ‘This  last  procedure  will  not  be  necessary  if the
> certificate  issuance  uses “Certificate Transparency”  as  indicated in  the
>  CABFORUM  BRs.  CA-Browser Forum BR 1.4.4.’ The BRs only exempt CAA checking
> prior to issuing the actual certificate because checking is required prior to
> issuing the corresponding pre-certificate.
>
> RMM -> This issue is already clarified in our CPS last version that will be
> publish next March. I was due to a misunderstanding of the BR. The procedure
> was corrected in November 2017.
>
> 6 * Camerfirma’s CAA domains are not documented in the CPS as required by BR
> section 2.2.
>
> RMM -> This issue is already included in our CPS last version that will be
> publish next March. AC Camerfirma use "camerfirma.com" as a CAA issuer record.
>
> 7 * Camerfirma’s BR Self Assessment states that they use BR methods 2 and 4
> for domain validation, but the methods are not clearly documented in the CPS
> as required by Mozilla policy section 2.2(3).
>
> RMM -> This issue is already documented in our CPS last version that will be
> publish next March. In short, we use an email with a random value to domain
> contact that have to be sending back to the CA to prove domain control. BR
> 1.5.4 (3.2.2.4.2).
>
> 8 * There are a few published, misissued, and currently unrevoked
> certificates in the CCR2016 hierarchy:
> https://crt.sh/?caid=50473&opt=cablint,zlint,x509lint&minNotBefore=2011-01-01
>
> RMM ->  Those few (four) misissued certificates are revoked from the very
> moment we were aware of that. We are opening a bug to explain this issue.

Several times you mention in your response:

> This issue is already clarified in our CPS last version that will be publish
> next March.

Why wait an entire year to publish a new version of the CPS? The Certificate
Practices Statement should be an accurate description of the certificate
authority's current or near future operational practices, so you should be
publishing new versions as necessary to reflect changes in operations.