On Monday, April 2, 2018 at 7:12:19 PM UTC-6, Wayne Thayer wrote:
> In section 2.3 (Baseline Requirements Conformance), add a new bullet that
> states "Before being included, CAs MUST provide evidence that their root
> certificates have continually, from the time of creation, complied with the
> then current Mozilla Root Store Policy and CA/Browser Forum Baseline
> Requirements."

When I first read this, I parsed it as saying that the only root needs to
comply with the policy at the time of creation (and not at later points in
time). I don't have any suggestions on how to make it clear that the root needs
to have complied at each time with the policy in force at that time.

-- Tom