On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 11:40 PM, Matthew Hardeman via dev-security-policy <

> Wow.  I’m impressed.
>
> Let’s Encrypt by their own declaration and by observed interactions in
> their community help forums maintains a high value blacklist of domains.

This is misrepresenting what is stated.

> It’s difficult to imagine how that list doesn’t include PayPal but did
> include mail.ru.
>
> Can you repeat that test with, say, microsoft.cologne?
>
> Just testing a theory...

I think there's sufficient discussion in the past on such theories that it
would seriously detrimental to try to rehash or relitigate - e.g.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.security.policy/vMrncPi3tx8/ZOqtG2DBBgAJ
or
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.security.policy/xprGXlZb1xM/PlhtjyyRA_wJ
or
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.security.policy/4Xy1Q6PHA7Y/a8Lp442OCAAJ
or
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.security.policy/w5EmcPrudhs/rC9EhJthAgAJ
or ... you get the idea. Continuing to beat the dead horse is not doing
science, nor will it make the horse an interesting conversation starter.