Am Freitag, 3. August 2018 10:51:34 UTC+2 schrieb pekka.la...@teliasonera.com:
> Steps to fix:
> 1. fix the DV profile; DONE 25-Jun-2018, no errors occurred after that
> 2. reproduce all incorrect certificates any provide those to Customer;
> ONGOING, planned to finnish 30-Sep-2018
> 3. revoke all incorrect ones; ONGOING, planned to finnish 30-Sep-2018
> 4. Telia CA decided to improve its testing process to avoid similar errors in
> the future; DONE 6-Jul-2018

Why will the detecting/revocation process take 2 months? I think this is an
extremely long time period for misissued certificates (I personally think a
wrong OID is a misissurance). Also, shouldn't it be quite easy to find all
wrong certificates with something like an script or query, or does it require a
lot of human intervention?