On 01/10/2018 14:48, Adriano Santoni via dev-security-policy wrote:
Thank you Rob!

If I am not mistaken, it seems to me that we have just 1 certificate in that list, and it's a non-trusted certificate (it was issued by a test CA).

For certs issued (and logged) within the last 1 week, yes, that's correct.

The summary page only deals with the past 1 week. However, once you click on a link to (for example) https://crt.sh/?caid=31477&opt=cablint ("Actalis Domain Validation Server CA G1"), there's an undocumented feature...

Add "minNotBefore=YYYY-MM-DD" to the URL to view linting info on older certs issued by that CA.
e.g., https://crt.sh/?caid=31477&opt=cablint&minNotBefore=2018-01-01

(This feature is undocumented because not all historical certs have been linted by crt.sh).