On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 5:08 PM Erwann Abalea <eaba...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Not seeing this on Google Groups :/
>
> Le mar. 30 oct. 2018 à 18:28, Ryan Sleevi <ryan.sle...@gmail.com> a
> écrit :
>

>> On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 1:20 PM Erwann Abalea via dev-security-policy <
>> dev-security-policy@lists.mozilla.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Le mardi 30 octobre 2018 17:29:14 UTC+1, Ryan Sleevi a écrit :
>>> [...]
>>> for
>>>
>>> Quick correction here: this certification suspension/withdrawal does not
>>> automatically imply a qualification suspension/withdrawal by the SB. The SB
>>> is the sole responsible of the TL content, and can ignore the certification
>>> suspension (or certification success, failure, absence, or whatever).
>>>

>> Got a citation?
>>

> Other that the eIDAS regulation? No.
> What you wrote would mean that the CAB is finally responsible of the
> Qualified status of a TSP. And this is wrong.

Perhaps it was poorly stated, but I think we're in agreement that the
Supervisory Body ultimately makes the decision regarding both the addition
to and removal from the qualified trust list within that country. That
said, in re-examining Article 20(3) and Article 17, I agree, it's clear
that the suspension of accreditation does not itself trigger an obligation
to suspend certified status.