Restating my earlier offer we would welcome a clear statement of any concerns
or wishes resulting from the discussions, on this or other related threads,
against the measures already proposed in TS 119 403-2 and its parent standard.
We can then discuss this with the European stakeholders and see how we could
best answer these concerns

Nick