(Writing on behalf of Google Chrome and Android)

On behalf of Google Chrome and Android, we would like to thank the participants
that have contributed to the discussion on the broader M.D.S.P thread on this
topic. We will be taking similar steps to those proposed by Wayne and approved
by Kathleen, in that we will be removing trust in the DarkMatter-operated
intermediates across Google Chrome and Android and we will not be including
DarkMatter’s proposed new root certificates. We anticipate these changes will
be delivered via our existing in-band delivery mechanisms to clients and
require no user action.