Isn't the evident answer, if reasonable compromise is not forthcoming, just
to publish the compromised private key.  There's no proof of a compromised
private key quite as good as providing a copy of it.

I understand the downsides, but I think that capricious burdens encourage
stripping the issue bare.  You can't dodge a copy of a key.

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 5:31 PM Piotr Kucharski via dev-security-policy <