A customer should able have the choice to change their CA provider without
threats of revocation by the CA. It’s definitely an abuse of the revocation
function.

I do understand terms and conditions are in normal circumstances legally
binding once signed by a customer but this practice is abuse of trust
between the customer and the CA. The CA is acting in bad faith.

I suggest Mozilla to send a strongly worded signed letter to every CAs
highlighting the abuse of revocation function and say whoever it is must to
stop immediately or face consequences.

On Mon, 16 Mar 2020 at 23:51, Matt Palmer via dev-security-policy <