In other linter news...

It has become clear that the original certlint/cablint repository (https://github.com/awslabs/certlint) is no longer being maintained. At Sectigo we still use cablint as one of our preissuance linters, and we've been running into more and more problems with cablint's stale PSL data and one or two out-of-date lints. We think it's useful to have multiple, independent certificate linting implementations, and so we believe that certlint/cablint still has value. Consequently, Sectigo Management has asked me to maintain a fork of the certlint/cablint repository. Here it is:

https://github.com/certlint/certlint

Collaborators would be very welcome!

BTW, crt.sh is now using this new certlint fork.