Hi,

On Fri, 22 May 2020 09:55:22 -0400
Ryan Sleevi via dev-security-policy

I think I said that more or less:

> > I'm not going to file individual reports for the CAs. Based on
> > violations.

I'm not claiming this is a severe issue or anything people should be
worried about.
It's merely that while analyzing some stuff I observed that AIA fields
aren't as reliable as one might want (see also previous mails) and the
mime types are one more observation I made where things aren't what they
probably SHOULD be.
I thought I'd share this observation with the community.

--
Hanno Böck
https://hboeck.de/