All,

We have prepared an issues list as a summary of Camerfirma's compliance
issues over the past several years. The purpose of the list is to collect
and document all issues and responses in one place so that an overall
picture can be seen by the community. The document is on the Mozilla wiki:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA:Camerfirma_Issues.
<https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA:Camerfirma_Issues>

I will now forward the link above to Camerfirma to provide them with a
proper opportunity to respond to the issues raised and to ask that they
respond directly in m.d.s.p. with any comments, corrections, inputs, or
updates that they may have.

If anyone in this group believes they have an issue appropriate to add to
the list, please send an email to certifica...@mozilla.org.

Sincerely yours,
Ben Wilson
Mozilla Root Program