Also, I neglected to mention it before, but this issue is also related to
Issue #173.  While section 7.1 already states that CAs must provide
evidence of CA compliance from "creation," the Issue #173 proposal is that
section 7.1 be amended to say, "Before being included, CAs MUST provide
evidence that their CA certificates fully comply with the current Mozilla
Root Store Requirements and Baseline Requirements*, and have continually,
from the time of CA private key creation, complied with the then-current
Mozilla Root Store Policy and Baseline Requirements*."  I don't believe I
received any comments on that language. See
https://groups.google.com/g/mozilla.dev.security.policy/c/DChXLJrMwag/m/uGpEqiEcBgAJ