I have tried to delete a root cert from Fx and have found that the cert
comes back and appears FULLY FUNCTIONAL rather than being disabled.  So, I
don't understand your statement.

I would like to ask why are there root certs for Fx that cannot be verified
because, according to Fx, the issuer is NOT trusted? It makes me nervous
having certs that cannot be verified and that, when deleted, promptly return
to the list and appear functional. Those certs are not even on the list that
is on your web page. I assume they are legacy certs but why are certs that
cannot be verified there at all?  I am referring to beTRUSTed Root CCA
Baltimore Implementation, beTRUSTEed Root CA RSA Implementation, and
beTRUSTed Root CA Entrust Implementation.

I am unable to delete the GTE CyberTrust Root CA that expired in February.
That one also comes back. Why? I also deleted the GoDaddy cert and it comes
back. If these are actually disabled then why are they back in the list and
not at least grayed out or have "disabled" beside them?  Should I not be
informed that they are disabled if they truly are?

I have another question regarding Fx certs that is not directly related to
PSC's findings but would like to ask it. Why does Fx not have any certs from
Microsoft? It is very irritating every time I go to a secure Microsoft site
on Fx to have Fx tell me that the certificate cannot be trusted (Microsoft
Secure Server Authority which is an intermediate cert).  Along these lines,
I also would like to know why Fx jumbles up the intermediate and root certs
all on one tab? They should be on separate tabs.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]