Nilesh Kumar wrote:
Hi,
I have downloaded the CSP-enabled preview build for Windows. But I
don't know how to use it in order to test the CSP in action.
I can't understand the following line:
"Grab a preview build of Minefield and load this page to see how CSP
works. For each individual test, a CSP-supporting browser will display
PASS while a non-supporting browser will display FAIL. Each test also
contains a comment showing the CSP header that was sent."

Can you tell me how to really test these things?

Regards,
Nilesh

Not sure what your doing here. but with reading
(correct me if I'm wrong) minefield might be just
for Linux distros(x86_64).

could be wrong though.

Justin P. Mattock