On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 12:39 PM, Daniel Veditz <dved...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> I don't think we're having a technical argument, and we're not getting
> the feedback we need to break the impasse in this limited forum.

I agree that we're not making progress in this discussion.

At a high level, the approach of letting sites to restrict the
privileges of their own content is a rich space for security
mechanisms.  My opinion is that the current CSP design is overly
complex for the use cases it supports and insufficiently flexible as a
platform for addressing future use cases.  If I find the time, I'll
send along a full design that tries to improve these aspects along the
lines I've suggested in the foregoing discussion.

Adam