On 09/17/2013 02:14 AM, Michael Coates wrote:
> I'm very curious to hear your thoughts on the intended scope of this
> list. Do you consider this list for discussions just on security
> elements impacting Firefox? Or would you expect security discussion on
> other Mozilla initiatives to be discussed here as well? For example,
> MarketPlace, Persona, Picl, Firefox OS, etc?

IMO: all of the above, and any security-related engineering work can be
discussed here.  We have dev-firefox and dev-platform for things
specific to firefox and gecko.  Many security topics overlap multiple
products, so this is a good place.

lists.mozilla.org says "Security of Mozilla products".

-Sid