On Tuesday, 18 August 2020 05:57:19 CEST, Ragavendhiran Bhiman (rabhiman) via dev-security wrote:
Hi,

I am facing problems in NSS library libnsssoftkn package. Where can I report my problems on memory leak?
Is it the right forum to post my query?

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/
Product: nss -> Libraries

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Raghavendran

On 18/08/20, 9:24 AM, "dev-security on behalf of dev-security-requ...@lists.mozilla.org" <dev-security-boun...@lists.mozilla.org on behalf of dev-security-requ...@lists.mozilla.org> wrote:

    subscription page at:

      https://lists.mozilla.org/options/dev-security/rabhiman%40cisco.com

      dev-security-requ...@lists.mozilla.org

    You must know your password to change your options (including changing
    the password, itself) or to unsubscribe without confirmation.  It is:

      raghav1##

    Mailman can remind you of your lists.mozilla.org mailing list
    passwords once every month, although since most people don't like
    having their passwords mailed in the clear, this is disabled by
    default.  If you prefer, you can enable this in your account options.
    There is a button on your options page that will email your current
    password to you.

--
Regards,
Hubert Kario