A good place to start is generally to add some more implementations of CSS
properties that nearby implementations. For example, Patrick has
implemented several transitions, but I don't think he's done all of them.
The advantage of starting like that is that you have the implemented
versions to use as a guide and reference. In the past things like
text-align have had one or two values supported but not all of them, etc.

I think perhaps we should put our heads together (at the next meeting if
not sooner) and get some E-Easy bugs filed of this flavor.

jack.