On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 10:10 PM, James Graham <ja...@hoppipolla.co.uk>
wrote:

> On 02/11/15 18:43, Josh Matthews wrote:
>
>> https://github.com/servo/servo/wiki/Meeting-2015-11-02
>>

> For the record, I'm very against trying to run mochitests in Servo. As I
> understand it the additional features it offers over wpt are mostly because
> it leverages gecko-internal APIs that Servo doesn't support.

We have a ton of mochitests that either don't use special APIs at all, or
do so only in very limited ways. There's a lot of value in those tests that
I'd hate to just leave behind.

Why not create a Mochitest compatibility layer over testharness.js so that
tests that only use SimpleTest.waitForExplicitFinish(),
SimpleTest.finish(), is(), todo() and ok() can run on Servo with trivial
changes?

Rob
toD
rdsme,aoreseoouoto