We are in the process of enabling Windows CI on the main Servo
repository. We're using Homu + AppVeyor (http://appveyor.com/) to do
the testing, in a similar manner to how we use Homu + Travis on other
repositories. Current Linux and Mac builds will still be performed on
our BuildBot configuration. Status and failures for Windows should be
reported into the PR as usual.

We have a Professional AppVeyor subscription with additional
concurrent builders being enabled. The build times are shorter than
our long-pole CI, and we can add more concurrent builders if enabling
this has an impact on our PR landing times.

If you need to test a build on an AppVeyor instance and do not have a
Windows VM, There is a really neat trick for allowing you to RDP
(Microsoft Remote Desktop) into a worker by editing the appveyor.yml
file in your PR branch:
http://www.appveyor.com/docs/how-to/rdp-to-build-worker

Many thanks to Vlad for doing the initial Windows porting work, Manish
for his work on the CI bits, and Jayflux, uk992, frewsxcv, and many
others for additional debugging on the Windows builds themselves!
- Lars