Servo used the excellent MinGW toolchain to quickly stand up Servo builds
on Windows and to provide us with Windows debugging support while the MSVC
Rust toolchain was not yet ready. Now that the native MSVC is working well,
we would like to remove testing of and support for those MinGW builds.

MinGW is now an extra maintenance burden, is a platform where the Rust
toolchain support is getting more complicated (e.g.,
https://github.com/rust-lang/cargo/pull/3651#issuecomment-285380533), and -
to be perfectly frank - is a development mode that we do not want to
support or a build that we want to encourage users to use. Servo has pretty
good first-class support for development on Windows using the native tools
(thanks especially to UK992, vlad, Coder206, and WindowsBunny!). I would
not hesitate to suggest to a new developer that they work exclusively on
Windows without any ported linux tools, which is a solid point of pride for
any cross-platform open source project.

Opinions? Is there an important scenario here that I'm missing that
requires MinGW support? Or a particular tooling experience that is not yet
supported in the MSVC toolchain?

Thanks!
- Lars