Now that we've fixed most of these I went through it again and checked
stuff. Filtering out scoped style and web components failures we only
have a hundred tests left

I recategorized most of them:
https://gist.github.com/Manishearth/086118c940ff86a6cfc573f53c508279

The major issues right now are first-line and the styloVsGecko
<audio>/<video> issue (which does not block landing since it's a
slight discrepancy between stylo and gecko)
-Manish Goregaokar