On 10/16/17 12:09 PM, Artur Jamro wrote:
Hi Josh,

Hope you are doing well. We will start contributing soon. Thus, we want to
ask who is going to be our reviewer? Have you already chosen someone?

And also another thing - do you have some spare money in your budget by any
chance? Most of the students during their Bachelor's thesis project get
paid for the work and it would be nice if we got even some small amount of
money for this project. It is not a must-be for us and it would not stop us
from contributing, but it is nice to have :)

If you get a faculty member to contact me, I can discuss this further with them.

Cheers,
Josh