Actually, I'm considering adding cocoa-rs to the mix as well, since it relies on core-graphics. Why not merge core-foundation-rs, core-text-rs, and core-graphics-rs into the cocoa-rs repository (while keeping the crates separate), and just leave it named cocoa-rs. This is similar to the html5ever repository encapsulating html5ever, xml5ever, and markup5ever.