Err, and now to the list... :)

On 01/24/2018 11:35 PM, Simon Sapin wrote:
> I assume Josh was talking about try builds (where you can maybe be
> satisfied when the grid mostly green) and did not mean to suggest
> bypassing homu when it’s time to actually land something.

Sure, I know. I was just pointing out that since homu prevents
rebuilding the world when there are existing successful builds for a
given platform[1], maybe we should teach it to do the same when retrying
to avoid spawning a new build for platforms where a build is in progress
(which from Josh's email, I think is what happens, but I could be mistaken).

 -- Emilio

[1] https://github.com/servo/servo/pull/19854#issuecomment-360259150