> Let servo be an entirely separate program, which just happens to be
called and controlled by an embedding application - similar to what
surf+tabbed are doing.

Is that really better than a entirely different process for everything
except the rendering part?
Because Servo is designed to work that way, and it's not to hard to
embed. All you need is
a gl surface, which is possible on linux, windows, mac, android, and
ios. Unlike reparenting.

If you want to use servo+tabbed, I think it's already possible.
If not, let me know, I can help make that happen.