All of this took much longer than I hoped, but I have just reopened the tree. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Josh

On 5/11/18 7:25 PM, Josh Bowman-Matthews wrote:
Hi everyone! The most recent deploy of salt changes messed up all of our Linux build machines in a way that I have been unable to undo. I'm in the process of recreating all of the machines from scratch; you can follow my progress in https://github.com/servo/servo/issues/20774#issuecomment-388514412 . The tree is closed until this work is complete, unfortunately.

Cheers,
Josh