Trychooser support <https://github.com/servo/homu/pull/167> is now live on
homu!

This means that instead of `@bors-servo try`, you can run `@bors-servo
try=wpt` to just run linux-rel-wpt and linux-rel-css. This is preferable to
a full try; which runs all the builders and is wasteful. It additionally
clogs up the queue since we have a finite number of build machines. Please
try to use this whenever possible.

The current try options are:

   - build: Just test the build (linux-dev). This may not be too useful
   since travis gets us the same thing.
   - wpt: Ensure we pass wpt on one platform (linux-rel-wpt, linux-rel-css)
   - android: Ensure we compile on android (android, android-x86)

If you'd like to add more, make a pull request updating the
servo_try_choosers
<https://github.com/servo/saltfs/blob/f17dde95a4944a3879f800841cff0947b706cf95/homu/map.jinja#L5-L9>
key for homu's salt template config. Deploying this is a bit tricky since
you need to run a full highstate as well as reload buildbot's config,
see Buildbot
administration
<https://github.com/servo/servo/wiki/Buildbot-administration#dealing-with-troubles>
for more details (or just ping me)