Thank you for your response.
I was also wondering if the statement
inputs.blocks.push(Default::default());
in "oscillator_node.rs" is the one setting default values for the
oscillator node wave? What exactly does this statement push into the input
blocks? From my understanding, this needs to be rewritten in order to
implement all the possible oscillator types of the node (Sine, Sawtooth
etc). Is this correct?

Thank you

On Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 8:11 AM Josh Bowman-Matthews <j...@joshmatthews.net>
wrote:

> Yes, if there are types that derive Copy right now that are being
> modified in ways that forbid that (such as adding a Vec member), feel
> free to remove the derivation.
>
> Cheers,
> Josh
>
> On 11/6/18 8:09 PM, Avanthikaa Ravichandran wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I am trying to write an implementation for the PeriodicWaveOptions in the
> > oscillator node. The parameters for this - real and imaginary, do not
> have
> > fixed sizes at compile time since they depend on the user input options.
> > This requires the use of the Vec datatype. However, vectors do not derive
> > copy and this means that the constructor does not have the derive.
> > Correspondingly, the OscillatorNodeOptions also cannot derive copy. Does
> > this mean the "derive copy" can be removed wherever necessary? If not,
> what
> > other datatype can be used for declaring the size at runtime?
> >
> > Thank you

[image: Mailtrack]
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&;>
Sender