Hi,

It was fun hanging out at the summit... I like the simplifications, but
have 3 quick comments:

1) You forgot the exclusion prefix "-",  for queries like: -excludedkeyword
-"excluded phrase" -path:*.cpp

2) I saw fully qualified names under "To Be Determined" I hope you keep
them around for links. Due to
whitespace issues and macros they're not useful for the user... Other than
as context menu links to search queries
which can then be refined.

3) Consider adding multiline search to "To Be Determined" :)

--
Regards Jonas Finnemann Jensen.