do u have MS VisualStudio?  If not, there is a personal edition for
free from Microsot site. Google for it.

BTW, I have not resolved my issues yet. NSPR library is fine because
every compile is wrapped by cygwin_wrapper that handles the unix-style
path before passing it to cl.exe. This is not done for NSS lib
and  I am not good at gmake to be able to change gmake rules. Please
let me know if you get pass this problem.

Wei