Frank Hecker wrote:
I've received a request from the NSS development team that I approve inclusion of the VeriSign EV root CA certificate in the new version of NSS to be included in Firefox 3, so that developers and others may test out the new EV-related functionality in NSS and Firefox 3 beta releases.
I'd like to know if this is a root which already exists in the NSS or is chained to an existing root in NSS or if this is a new root entirely.

Signer:         Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd. <http://www.startcom.org>
Jabber:         [EMAIL PROTECTED] <xmpp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Blog:   Join the Revolution! <http://blog.startcom.org>
Phone:          +1.213.341.0390