David E. Ross wrote:
> Will this be done only for testing purposes?  Or will the certificate be
> included in an end-user release without further analysis?  Or will the
> certificate be subjected to analysis per the final policy revision
> before end-user release?

My intention is to go back and evaluate VeriSign conformance to the
(revised) Mozilla policy as it relates to EV, same as I would for any
other CA that wants EV treatment. My short-term goal is just to get the
VeriSign cert into NSS for testing with Firefox 3 beta versions. Once I
get agreement on the revised policy then I'll solicit requests from
VeriSign and everyone else who'll be issuing EV certs, and those
requests will be handled in the normal way.

Frank

--
Frank Hecker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]