Hi Akkshayaa,
I have  a suggestion - it may may or may not work.
Try to put the PKCS#11 DLL in a directory that is not name 'components'.
The 'components' directory is for add-on related files.
Browser will automatically  load any DLL in that directory. My guess is
that the DLL is loaded  before the security device module is initialized.

--
Subrata