If the CPS doesn't define it as "compromised" in that circumstance,
then the CA with that CPS has no business being trusted by me.

Yet, I'm never given a choice.  Not unless I go through each and every
single entry in the root list and apply my own criteria to it.

Better, for me, to not have to deal with the fact that someone I never
gave fiduciary permission to has taken it upon itself/himself to make
fiduciary decisions for me.

Better, for me, to have a browser with zero trust anchors embedded.
Because then at least I could take it on myself.

I'm seriously starting to think that this is something I'll have to
sue the Mozilla Foundation over, since it seems to be completely
unresponsive to the feedback that I've left over the years.

-Kyle H