Hi

I am developing a Firefox extension that calls PKCS 11 functions like C_Encrypt, C_Sign, C_Decrypt and others..

I am not sure how to call these functions from the javascript file. I have an idea that i must wrap these C functions in XPCOM-IDL. But not sure of how to do it..and what XPCOM IDL to use.

I have a smart card and the necessary dll file for the smart card driver. The smart card operating system supports the PKCS 11 functions.

I have already installed the security module. Can someone tell me how to call these functions from the javascript file of the extension.

thanks in advance
Akshaya