Hans Petter Jansson wrote:

This works for some databases, but not others. It doesn't seem to matter
which application created the database (I've tried with databases from
Firefox and Evolution) - e.g. one user's database may fail while another
user's database may migrate properly. When it fails, it's always on the
first PK11_Authenticate () call (step 3). The code above produces the
following output:

*** Auth call failed: 4294959104.

That is, 0xffffe000. If I set up an auth callback, it never gets called.
Do you have any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong here?
Do these databases have passwords set on them?

Also, does certutil --merge on these databases?

bob