Johnathan Nightingale wrote re bug 475473:
I think that bug isn't resolved yet because google groups has been acting up a bit lately. Another recent newsgroup creation, (mozilla.dev.tree-management) was finally picked up about a week after creation, but messages still aren't appearing there.

OK, thanks for the info. I guess we'll just wait for this to resolve itself, then we can verify that the new group is operating properly (and the mailing list also) and then make an announcement in m.d.t.crypto and m.d.security.

Frank

--
Frank Hecker
hec...@mozillafoundation.org