InstallShield is its own separate thing.  Newer versions use the
Microsoft Installer (MSI) capability, but it is still made by Acresso
(spun off from Macrovision).

http://kb.acresso.com/doc/DocumentRepository/Installation/InstallShield/InstallShield%202009%20Express/01_Public/Product%20Manual/InstallShieldExpressEditionUserGuide.pdf

page 478 (sequential page 502) refers to "signing for Netscape Communicator".

-Kyle H