Jean-Marc Desperrier wrote:
[...]
With FF 3.2a1pre latest nightly the result of dropping the URL
http://fedir.comsign.co.il/crl/ComSignSecuredCA.crl on a browser window
is :

"The application cannot import the Certificate Revocation List (CRL).
Error Importing CRL to local Database. Error Code:ffffe009
Please ask your system administrator for assistance."

What should it show instead, where's the bug number ?

In my opinion, the right bug is bug 379298.

bug 107491 used to be the bug about that but has changed into a meta bug since "Patch v9 - netError.dtd in dom and browser" and comment 82.

I think it would have been better to create a new meta bug, and to do the wording, nssFailure changes after that on separate bugs blocking that meta bug instead.