On Wed, 7 Apr 2010 16:18:41 -0400
Ben Boeckel <maths...@gmail.com> wrote:

> While going through fixing memory leaks in CHASM[1], I fixed some leaks
> within NSPR and NSS.

Ben, thanks for the work here. Always great to have outside
contributions for Mozilla projects. Open source is what makes this
project great.

If you wouldn't mind, would you please submit your patches directly via
Bugzilla[0] so they can be processed appropriately? You'll need to split
your patch into separate NSS and NSPR parts, as they are tracked
as separate products, but if you can get your patches filed in Bugzilla,
I'm sure the NSS and NSPR developers would love to review them.

https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Getting_your_patch_in_the_tree has
some good information on how to get your patch landed. Let us know if
you have any questions.

Thanks again for your contribution!

~reed

[0] https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/