I have a question for CAs that accept PKCS#10 CSRs.

Background:

PKCS#10 certificate requests may contain an optional set of ATTRIBUTEs.
One type of ATTRIBUTE, the only type mentioned in PKCS#10, is the PKCS#9
certificate Extension Request.  But PKCS#10 suggests that other types
could be defined, such as challenge-response attributes (presumably for
some sort of challenge response protocol for authenticating the
requester to the issuer).  I'm not aware of any other ATTRIBUTE types
that have ever been defined and published in RFCs for inclusion in CSRs.

The questions for CA representatives are:

What are all the types of ATTRIBUTES that you accept in PKCS#10 CSRs?

and

For any attribute type other than PKCS#9 certificate extension requests,
where (in what standard or other document) is that attribute defined?