Hi Cad,

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 10:56 AM, Caden.smith Smith
<caden.smith...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just for your information, here is the tree:
>
> JSS4.DLL
>  NSPR4.DLL
>    ADVAPI32.DLL
>      SECUR32.DLL
>        NETAPI32.DLL
>          DNSAPI.DLL
>            MPRAPI.DLL
>              SETUPAPI.DLL
>                SHELL32.DLL
>                  SHDOCVW.DLL
>                    MSHTML.DLL
>                      IEFRAME.DLL that finally requires IESHIMS.DLL and WER.DLL

Thanks a lot.  There is no unexpected dependency.
NSPR4.DLL is known to depend on ADVAPI32.DLL.
Here is the linker flag:
http://bonsai.mozilla.org/cvsblame.cgi?file=mozilla/nsprpub/pr/src/Makefile.in&rev=1.57&mark=196,200#196

The symbols NSPR4.DLL imports from ADVAPI32.DLL
have to do with access control for files:
    ADVAPI32.dll
              1001D000 Import Address Table
              100207C4 Import Name Table
                     0 time date stamp
                     0 Index of first forwarder reference

                   1F AllocateAndInitializeSid
                   72 CopySid
                  130 GetLengthSid
                  154 GetTokenInformation
                  1F1 OpenProcessToken
                  11A FreeSid
                  2B0 SetSecurityDescriptorDacl
                   10 AddAccessAllowedAce
                  170 InitializeAcl
                  2B1 SetSecurityDescriptorGroup
                  2B2 SetSecurityDescriptorOwner
                  171 InitializeSecurityDescriptor

So I think the solution is most likely in figuring out the environment
variable that controls the target Windows version for Windows SDK.

Wan-Teh