I propose that we remove SSL 2.0 support from the NSS
trunk (NSS 3.13).

SSL 2.0 is an old and insecure protocol.  No products
should be using SSL 2.0 today.  But removing the SSL
2.0 code from NSS has one major benefit to the continual
development of NSS's SSL library: it'll make the code
base easier to maintain.

Compared with the "mainstream" SSL 3.0/TLS 1.0 code
in NSS, the SSL 2.0 code was written in a different style
and worse, uses some data structures in a different way.
This confuses people like me who are still learning our
way around the code base but need to add new features.
In addition, when we fix a bug, we always wonder if we
should also fix the bug in the SSL 2.0 code path.

As we add TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 code, it also makes
sense to remove the SSL 2.0 code to reduce the code
size.

If no one objects, I will be happy to do the work.

Wan-Teh