On 2011-06-10 16:43 PDT, Crypto User wrote:
> On May 25, 11:33 am, Crypto User <cryptou...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi ,
>>  I am trying to use this method to move my symmetric key to the key
>> for wrapping.
>>  when I use this method , I get
>> undefined reference to `PK11_CopyToSlot' collect2: ld returned 1 exit
>> status
>> which is linker error.
>> I am including the pk11priv.h file.
>> I have the latest nss library  after using
>> su -c 'yum update nss' on my fedora linux.
>> What Can I do to get rid of this error?
>> Thanks
>> -A
>
> Is this function not exportedin the libnss3.so files.
> I did nm -D libnss*.so |grep PK11_CopyToSlot , which returned
> nothinfg.
> Which version of .so files will contain this function?

I see no function by that name in the NSS source files.

http://mxr.mozilla.org/security/search?string=PK11_CopyToSlot&case=on

shows nothing.  On the other hand, there is a function named
pk11_CopyToSlot (notice the difference in capitalization).  As the
capitalization suggests, it is a private function of pk11wrap, not
exported.  See

http://mxr.mozilla.org/security/search?string=PK11_CopyToSlot

--
/Nelson Bolyard