Even so, I would have to retrieve different resource records than the ones
used if DNS was used to resolve the email address. So I adding some sort of
DNS information retrieval was something I had already counted on.

Ofcourse if no form of DNS-resolver functionality exists in the library it
will make it harder but I still think it's possible to use DANE.

-Pontus Ericson