Hi,

Ok, I'm getting further, certdb was able to recognize the cert but I'm
not quite there yet.

I still don't have TLS enabled. Does anybody know why I'm getting 'error
21'

TLS: certdb config: configDir='/etc/openldap/cacerts/'
tokenDescription='ldap(0)' certPrefix='' keyPrefix='' flags=readOnly

TLS: using moznss security dir /etc/openldap/cacerts/ prefix .

TLS: error: tlsm_PR_Recv returned 0 - error 21:Is a directory

TLS: error: connect - force handshake failure: errno 21 - moznss error
-5938

TLS: can't connect: TLS error -5938:Encountered end of file.

ldap_err2string

ldap_start_tls: Connect error (-11)

        additional info: TLS error -5938:Encountered end of file

This email message is intended for the use of the person to whom it has been
sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If
you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you
are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its
attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
permanently delete this message and any attachments. Verio Inc. makes no
warranty that this email is error or virus free.  Thank you.