On Aug 14, 2013, at 5:39 PM, Robert Relyea <rrel...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Are you adding the extensions programmatically (that is an application can
> add extensions by making various calls to do so) or are you adding extensions
> dynamically through some sort of configuration. Both are useful, though the
> latter may be more interesting.

The way I've implemented it, an application makes a function call to NSS and
passes in callbacks to define the implementation of the extension. But I'm open
to other ideas.

> Also, NSS lives in the mozilla Hg repository, The NSS team usually share
> uncommitted patches through bugzilla as straight patch files. This let's the
> team members use the tools they prefer to review them..

Ok, I'll get a patch on bugzilla soon. I've realized that I ended up basing
everything on somewhat stale code (the most-visible docs on
developer.mozilla.org suggested that CVS was still the way to get the code; I
edited things to fix that), so I'm in the midst of moving everything over. Once
I have it all based on tip, I'll put up a patch and post a link here.